We are just as concerned about COVID-19 as everyone else!
And we REALLY REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT during this time!
During our off-hours, we are cleaning, sanitizing and constantly reassessing how to minimize exposure.
As such, and under the directive of Governor Newsome and Mayor Garcetti, we are operating under a STRICT Take-out and delivery ONLY operation until further notice.
In order to minimize everyone's exposure, we have limited our daily hours (please check this site and Facebook for the most accurate, up-to-date information.
FOR TAKEOUT, we ask that you:
1. Please call 310-277-7662 during operating hours to place your order.
2. Prepay via credit card -- we are NOT HANDLING CASH at this time, and cannot provide any change. We would prefer that you pay via Credit Card over the phone .
3. Please bring your own pen to sign your credit card receipt if you wish. We do sanitize our pens/menus/countertops frequently, but if you feel you are at risk we suggest you take your own precautions for your own benefit.
4. We are limiting our interior lobby to ONE PERSON only during pick-up. Please wait outside until it's your turn. If you prefer, you may wait in your car and we can bring your food/credit card receipt out to you.
5. Please understand that we might not be able to offer our full-menu, as we are often limited to what's available from our vendors.
6. We are now allowed to sell bottles of WINE & BEER with take-out orders!